Please read this disclaimer carefully and make sure that you fully understand it before agreeing and be bound by it.
- Gaming is NOT ALLOWED in some countries. Please check your local laws before playing here.
- Gaming under the age of 18 is not allowed.
- All bonuses are sticky bonuses, unless stated otherwise. A sticky bonus itself may not be withdrawn at any time although any winnings generated by using the bonus can be fully withdrawn if met with all requirements.
- You are allowed only ONE ACTIVE ACCOUNT. If you have more than one account, all winnings will be FORFEITED. Any abuse or fraudulent activity related to your account or any bonuses awarded will cause your account to be banned and any and all winnings will immediately be FORFEITED.
- We would like all customers to know that the bonuses are only intended to attract customers and give them something extra to enjoy at the casino. We don’t want to come across as a casino that is entrapping you into not cashing out. You may deposit your own funds and play with no restrictions at anytime.
- All cash-outs will be subject to audit before being processed.
- In the interest of fair casino play, considering that any wager at our casino can return sizeable winning, players must comply with the following rules:d terms & conditions
- In addition to the definitions set forth in the 2JustBet.com Casino Terms & Conditions, the following definitions shall apply: “Referring Friend” is the person who sends the invitation; and “Referred Friend” is the person who receives the invitation to join 2JustBet.com Casino.
- In order to qualify, the Referred Friend must not have previously deposited at 2JustBet.com Casino under their own name, or any other name or alias.
- You may invite only one friend per household. This invitation may not be sent to members of your own household.
- Multiple accounts registered and/or accessed from a single computer or IP address will not qualify for either the referring or the referred bonus.
- You must not use the same email address as your Referred Friend, or an email address that is registered on any other 2JustBet.com Casino Real money account.
- To receive the $25, the Referred Player must open an Account, within 30 days of receiving the invitation email, and then make a minimum deposit of $50 or more at any time.
- The $25 will automatically be added to the Referred Friend’s Real Money account. The bonus will be available for cash out once the referred friend bets 20 times the bonus amount.
- To receive $50 for referring a friend, the Referring Friend must have a Real Money Account to which the $50 will be credited. If not, s/he will not be entitled to the bonus. In addition, the $50 will be available for cash out only after the Referring Friend has bet 20 times the bonus amount.
- 2JustBet.com Casino Members may submit a maximum of 100 invitations.
- Please note that we are no longer accepting 1-Pay deposits (this includes Chinese debit cards) as eligible for this promotion.
- The First Deposit Bonus is awarded under the general terms of 2JustBet.com Casino bonus terms and rules of fair In the interest of fair gaming, for $ you must wager at least (12) Twelve times your bonus and deposit before making any cash outs. The bonus credits are for wagering purpose only, and you may not cash out the bonus amount. If you withdraw before having reached the minimum wagering requirements, your bonus and winnings will be void. Bets placed in the games of Roulette (all sorts of Roulette), Baccarat (all sorts of Baccarat), Craps (all sorts of Craps) do not fulfill players obligations with regards to the minimum wagering requirements for $. The First Deposit Bonus is the only bonus awarded with a player’s first deposit at the casino. No other promotions will be offered for this deposit. Bonuses will be automatically removed from player’s accounts after a withdrawal request.
GENERAL WAGERING BONUS RULES
- If you have funds in your account and want to deposit and receive another bonus remember that you will still be obligated to the previous rollover and the new bonus requirements unless you zero out or have $1 or below.
- Any Amount Less Than $50 Will Not Be Cashed out, And will be credited back to your Casino Account.
- bettnt.com Casino and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. The following statement discloses the information gathered by 2JustBet.com Casino.
Web Site Information
- As part of the web site’s operation and for our own statistical analysis of web-site traffic, our web site automatically logs Internet IP addresses accessing our site. We DO NOT log any E-mail Address of web site visitors.
- Our Advertising system, logs IP addresses to supply more accurate advertising features, such as language specific banners. It does NOT log any E-mail Addresses.
Account Creation Information
- The Account Information supplied during the account creation process is kept strictly confidential for our own purpose. We do NOT share this information with any third party company and/or organization. This information includes customer e-mail addresses and other personal information supplied upon registration. If you supply us with your personal details, the information will only be used for its intended use, such as allowing us to send you cash-out checks and other information which you request. E-mail addresses are NOT shared with any other organization for commercial or non-commercial purposes. E-mail Addresses will only be used to provide our customers with information regarding new software updates, promotional material, and miscellaneous casino operations, such as deposits and withdrawals. We collect e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. If you do not wish to receive any e-mail’s from us, please send us a blank e-mail with the text “remove” in the subject, to the following address: [email protected]
- Your winnings and cash-outs are kept strictly private and confidential. Winnings Information is stored in secure operating environments. 2JustBet.com Casino Sportsbook keeps your Winnings Information private and does not provide this information to any third party unless acting under a good faith belief that such information is required to be disclosed under law, regulation or any governmental or competent regulatory authority.
- We use the best available methods to ensure that your information remains safe with us. All information is transferred using encryption technologies and once stored on our servers, it is maintained safe using the latest Firewall technologies available today. Both our web site and software use all available means to maintain data accuracy and privacy and to protect your data from being misused and/or lost. If you have any other questions or concerns regarding data privacy and security please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support Team at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our Customer Service representatives will be more than happy to assist you.
- Casino gambling is one of the least popular forms of gambling among young people. Participating in gambling activities by persons under the age of 18 is not 2JustBet.com Casino.
- Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino.
- Underage gambling is not a harmless activity and it may begin when adults take children along to visit a Casino or give them the “gift” of a lottery ticket.
- If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software.
- Not leave children unattended near your computer when your casino software is running.
- Password-protect your casino program.
- Not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Username, Password and Credit Card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- Unfortunately, no system is foolproof. Some young people may escape our detection. If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with 2JustBet.com Casino, please immediately notify our Security Department at: [email protected]
Personal Information Collection
- We collect personal information when you use our online gambling services, make customer enquiries, register for information or other services, or when you respond to communications from us (such as questionnaires or surveys). Selected third parties, to whom you have chosen to disclose your personal information, may also provide us with your personal information. The types of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and e-mail address, address, telephone number, debit/credit card data and lifestyle and other information collected on registration or through surveys.
How Your Information is Processed (“Purposes”)
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, your personal information will be processed for the following Purposes: to allow us to provide you with the on-line gambling services – including the processing of your payment transactions; to process any of your requests for information; to provide customer support services; to market our services or products; to improve the content of our website; to notify you about updates to our website, software and/or services; and to support any of the intended purposes stated at the time at which your information was collected, and subject to any preferences indicated by you.
To Whom Your Information is Disclosed (“Recipients”)
- Your information may, for the Purposes described above, be disclosed for processing to the following Recipients: any other companies our employees; to any third party service providers who use your personal information to provide services to us; or to any auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing any 2JustBet.com Casino business processes, potential purchasers or investors in any company within the 2JustBet.com Casino. Any processing performed by any Recipients will, where required by law, be governed by a data processing agreement in the form required by law, preserving any and all of your statutory data protection rights. We ensure that your information will not be disclosed to government institutions or authorities except if required by law.
Your Choice – Direct Marketing
- We provide you with an easy means to decline receiving e-mail offers from ourselves or from any other companies within the 2JustBet.com Casino. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers by sending a blank message with the word “Remove” in the subject area to [email protected]
- If you would like to decline receiving our mail or telemarketing offers, please email us to [email protected]
Your Rights in relation to your Information
- You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed.
- We have implemented suitable security policies, rules and technical measures to protect and safeguard the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processors that have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your information.
- We may send you a permanent cookie when you register with us. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Cookies can help us to recognize you when you next visit our website and note the advertisements you click on to and other sites which you enter via a link from our website. This allows us to tailor the service we provide to your preferences. We may also use the data generated from cookies to compile statistical data on your use of our website. You are not obliged to accept a cookie from us or from any other website. You can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. However, for legitimate security reasons, we may refuse access to specific website content unless you accept the use of a cookie or similar device.
- Your personal information will not be stored for any longer period than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Information about us
- bettnt.com Casino is fully licensed and regulated by the relevant laws of Costa Rica for the purposes of operating an Internet Casino under the name: 2JustBet.com Casino. Such gambling, however, may not be legal in some jurisdictions under certain conditions, and in some jurisdictions may not be legal under any conditions. Please verify the laws in your jurisdiction before registering and read our terms and conditions carefully
SITE USER AGREEMENT
- (i)This User Agreement (the “Agreement”) is an agreement between you and 2JustBet.com Casino Sportsbook (the “Company”) which governs your use of the 2JustBet.com Casino Sportsbook.com website (the “Site”) and our Software (as defined in Section 4 below). The Company is fully licensed and regulated by the relevant laws of Costa Rica for the purpose of operating virtual casino gambling on the Internet. The Site allows you to play for the purposes of gambling on the Internet (the “Service”).
- (ii) No-one under the age of 18 may play on this Software or use this Service under any circumstances. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage to verify that minors are not using the Service. We may cancel a person’s account and exclude a person from using the Software or the Service if proof of age is not provided or if the Company suspects that a person using the Software or the Service is underage.
- (iii) At all times, you may only have one account, for which you will register using your own, correct name. You may not access the Software / or use the Service by means of another person’s account. Should you attempt to open more than one account, under your own name or under any other name, or should you attempt to use the Service by means of any other person’s account, we will be entitled to immediately close all your accounts and bar you from future use of the Service.
- (iv)By using the Software or the Service you agree that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of this Agreement and you acknowledge that these terms and conditions shall apply to you.
- (ii) We reserve the right to amend, modify, update and change any of the terms of this Agreement at any time and will bring such changes to your attention by either email notification to the address you provided us on your Registration Form and/or by placing an update icon on the “Lobby” page accessible when you use the Software. Your continued use of the Service or the Software will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of the changes to this Agreement. We advise you to check for updates on a regular basis.
3. Compliance With Laws
- Internet gambling may not be legal in some jurisdictions. You are responsible for verifying and complying with the law in any jurisdiction that applies to you before registering. The Service is directed only towards users who are not prohibited by the laws of any applicable jurisdiction from gambling on the Internet. The Company does not intend to enable you to contravene applicable law. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations in relation to your use of the Software and the Service. The Company shall not be responsible for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Software and/or this Service by you. Please consult legal counsel in the applicable jurisdiction if you have any doubts about the legality of your use of the Software and the Service under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
4. Intellectual Property
- (i)The Company hereby grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use our software, including any software from the Site and all content derived from the software, including the copyright and all intellectual property rights therein (the “Software”), in connection with the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
- (ii)The Service is made available for your personal use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
5. Your Representations and Undertakings
- You confirm and agree that:
- (i)You are at least 18 years old, or the age of legal consent for engaging in gambling activities under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater.
- (ii) All the details contained in your Registration Form as submitted or any details given when making a deposit to the Service are true, correct and complete. You will promptly notify us of any changes to those details. Should any of the information that you provide to us be untrue, inaccurate or otherwise incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account immediately and/or prevent you from using the Service, in addition to any other action that we may choose to take.
- (iii) Your casino account is for your personal use only. You shall not allow any third party to use your account, password or identity to access or use the Service or the Software. You will not reveal your user name or password to any person or use any other person’s account, password, identity or means of payment to access or use the Service or the Software.
- (i) You shall not allow any person under the age specified in 5 above any form of access to the Service or Software. We take no responsibility for any third party access to your account and under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any losses incurred by you as a result of misuse of your password by any person or for any unauthorized access to your account.
- (iv) You have verified and determined that your use of the Service does not violate any laws or regulations of any jurisdiction that applies to you.
- (v) You fully understand the methods, rules and procedures of the Service and Internet gambling in general and your use of the Service and Software will be made exclusively in accordance with this Agreement and the Rules. You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages the reputation of the Company..
- (vi) You are fully aware that there is a risk of losing money when gambling by means of the Service and that you are fully responsible for any such loss. You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- (viii) You hereby agree that in the event of your winning a jackpot over $500,000 in relation to the slots games on the Site you will grant to the Company an irrevocable, exclusive and perpetual worldwide right and license, to use your name, photograph and likeness in any media, in connection with the marketing and promotion of the Company and the Site and you will fully cooperate with the Company’s representatives in such regard.
6. Prohibited Uses of the Site and Service
- (i)Illegal Funds and Unlawful Activities: You declare that the source of funds used by you for gambling on the Site is not illegal and that you will not use the Service in any way as a money transfer system. You will not use the Service for any unlawful or fraudulent activity or prohibited transaction (including money laundering) under the laws of any jurisdiction that applies to you (in particular, the laws of Gibraltar ). If the Company has a suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity – including, without limitation, money laundering activities, or conduct otherwise in violation of this Agreement, your access to the Service may be terminated immediately and/or your account blocked. If your account is terminated or blocked in such circumstances, the Company is under no obligation to refund to you any funds that may be in your account. In addition to terminating your access to the Service and/or blocking your account, the Company reserves the right to prevent you from accessing any of the Company’s other websites or servers, or accessing any other services offered by the Company. The Company shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity and you will cooperate fully with the Company to investigate any such activity.
- (ii)Circumvention: We have developed and employ sophisticated proprietary technology intended to seek out and identify users making fraudulent or unlawful use of the Service or Software. You shall not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise circumvent the Company’s security measures, nor may you interfere in any way with the Services or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or graphics. If the Company has a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise circumvent the Company’s security measures or the Software, the Company may terminate your access to the Service immediately and/or have your account blocked, and the Company shall be entitled to inform relevant authorities.
- (iii) Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable for any loss whatsoever sustained as a result of the unlawful or otherwise prohibited activity or conduct of any person using the Service or the Software.
- (iv) Artificial Intelligence – Robots: You are not allowed to use any software program endowed with artificial intelligence, such as a robot, in order to assist you in your use of the Service. We constantly review the use of the Service in order to detect the use of such aforementioned software and in the event that we deem it has been used we reserve the right to take any action we see fit, including immediately blocking access to the Service to the offending user, terminating such user’s account and seizing all monies held in such account.
7. Dormant Accounts
- Should you fail to use your account for at least six months your account will be considered a dormant account. The six-month period will be counted from the date of your last login to your account. In such cases, the Company will levy a monthly administration fee at a rate of 10% of the balance in the account on the date that it became dormant, starting from the sixth month in which the account is inactive. Such administration fee shall be debited from your account at the end of the sixth month following your last login. The administration fee will be waived if accounts are re-activated prior to the fee actually being debited.
8. Payment Transactions and Payment Fraud
- (i)Each user is fully responsible for paying all monies owed to the Company. In respect of any payment made by you, you agree that you will not make any charge-backs, and/or deny or reverse any such payment and will reimburse the Company for any charge-backs, denial or reversal of payments you make and any loss offered by the Company as a consequence. The Company may, at its sole discretion, cease to provide service or payment to certain users or to users paying with certain credit cards.
- (ii)We reserve the right to run credit checks on a user, with third party credit agencies, on the basis of the information provided to us on registration.
- (iii)In the case of suspected or fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment), we reserve the right to block a user’s account, reverse any pay-out made and recover any winnings. We shall be entitled to inform any relevant authorities or entities (including credit reference agencies) of any payment fraud or otherwise unlawful activity, and may employ collection services to recover payments. However, under no circumstances shall the Company liable for any unauthorized use of credit cards, irrespective of whether or not the credit cards were reported stolen.
- (iv) All payments into your casino account must be from a payment source, such as a credit card, debit card or charge card, on which you are the named account holder.
9. Bonus Abuse
- In the event that the Company believes a user is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or is likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith from a gaming policy adopted by the Company, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from any user any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to that user, either temporarily or permanently.
10. Obligations of the Company
- (i) The Company has no obligation to check whether users are using the Service in accordance with this Agreement or the Rules, as updated from time to time.
- (ii)The Company may, at its sole discretion, decide to take appropriate action against any person it suspects of engaging in any unlawful behavior or otherwise violating the terms of this Agreement, but is under no obligation to do so.
11. NO WARRANTY
- (I) THE SERVICE AND THE SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO THE SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE, COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE SERVICE OR THE SOFTWARE.
- (II)WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SOFTWARE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR BUGS OR REPRESENTS THE FULL FUNCTIONALITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR AS TO RESULTS OR THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE.
- (III)IN THE EVENT OF SYSTEMS OR COMMUNICATIONS ERRORS RELATING TO ACCOUNT SETTLEMENT OR OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE SERVICE, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU AS A RESULT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO VOID ALL GAMES IN QUESTION AND TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS.
- (IV) THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS MADE BY USERS’ INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER WITH WHOM USERS HAVE CONTRACTED TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE SERVER THAT HOSTS THE SITE.
12. Limitations of Liability
- (i) You agree that you are free to choose whether to use the Service and do so at your own discretion and risk.
- (ii)We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Software or the Service, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- (iii)We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence, or otherwise, for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use, of any link contained on the Site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked sites.
- (iv)You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or the Service.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Service or Software, or use by any other person accessing the Service or Software using your user identification, whether or not with your authorization.
14. Terminate account
- We may terminate your account (including your username and password) without notice if (i) for any reason we decide to discontinue to provide the Service, (ii) we believe that you have breached any of the terms of this Agreement, (iii) your use of the Service has been in any way improper or breaches the spirit of this Agreement, or (iv) for any other reason we see fit. The Company reserves the right to retain any funds remaining in the account upon such termination.
- (i) We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or elements of the Service at any time, without notice, and we will not be liable to you as a result of any such action.
- (ii)All promotions, bonuses or special offers are subject to promotion-specific terms and conditions and we reserve the right to withdraw them at any time.
- (iii)If any part of this Agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of this Agreement. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, the original intent of the parties.
- (iv)No waiver by us of any terms of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any terms of this Agreement.
- (v) Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in this Agreement shall create or confer any rights or any other benefits to third parties.
- (vi)Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership or any other form of joint enterprise between you and us.
- (vii) This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Service. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a representation in this Agreement.
- (viii) We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment.
- (ix)You may not transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- (x) In this Agreement, “you’ or “your” or “user” means any person who uses the Service or the Software under this Agreement. Unless otherwise stated, “we”, “us” or “our” refers collectively to the Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and contractors.
16. Chat Feature
- The Company reserves the right to review the Chat facility in relation to any game on the Site and to keep a record of all statements made on such facility. In the event that you use the Chat facility on the Site you shall be bound by the following rules:
- (i) Users shall not make statements that are sexually explicit or grossly offensive, including expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity.
- (ii)Users shall not make statements that are abusive, defamatory or harassing or insulting to other Users.
- (iii)Users shall not make statements that advertise or promote any other Online entities.
- (iv)Users shall not make statements that are disparaging of the Company or the Site or any other Internet site connected to the Company.
- In the event of your breaching any of the above rules, the Company shall have the right to immediately terminate your membership. Upon such termination the Company shall refund to you any funds which may be in your account over and above any amount which may be owing to the Company at such time (if any).
17. Language Discrepancies
- In case of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement, the meaning of the English Language version shall prevail.
- The 2JustBet.com Casino “dealer” is a computer. To ensure that the performance of this computer is truly random, a Random Number Generator (RNG) is needed. 2JustBet.com Casino uses the trusted MD5 RNG, which has been tested to provide 100% absolute random results. The system has been tested by running millions of rounds and examining their results. We also conduct periodic testing to ensure the integrity of the system.
- Payout Percentages:
- Payout percentage is defined as the total amount won by all casino players combined in any given month, versus the total amount of bets made at the casino in the same time period. Payout percentage is one of the casino’s most important qualities. Players want to be sure that payouts are high and that the casino’s reports are honest. Not only does 2JustBet.com Casino offer the most exciting gaming experience on the Internet – but also the highest payout percentages. According to monthly reports by, 2JustBet.com Casino gives an astonishing 97.9% payout percentage. That’s even higher than the payouts in Vegas!